Partners will review the latest EU developments and discuss on key elements to be considered in the 2021-2027 EU Cohesion Funds programmes to ensure they effectively consider Roma population.
EURoma Network will hold its next Management Committee meeting on 14-15 June 2021. As previous meeting, it will be held online to adapt to the current circumstances. Several news and progress has been made since the last online EURoma Network Management Committee.
Following this context, the online EURoma Management Committee will pursue five main objectives:
- Update about the situation of Roma people fleeing the war in Ukraine.
- To review the recent EU developments of EU National Roma Strategic Frameworks (NRSFs) with particular attention to the opportunities offered and the connection between the policy and financial frameworks
- State of play of EU Anti-Racism Action Plan and Roma equality and inclusion (at national and regional level) to address Roma equality and inclusion.
- Analysis about how Roma children could be covered under the Child Guarantee National Action Plans and European Cohesion Policy Funds
- Other relevant aspects related to programming & Roma equality and inclusion such as Alma Initiative and Social innovation and transnational cooperation
- EUROMA Reference Document: How to guarantee that the European Child Guarantee efficiently tackles Roma children’s poverty and inequality gap?
- EURoma European event: Roma equality and inclusion and equality within the ESF+ and ERDF 2021-2027 regional programming
- EURoma partners review latest EU developments and exchange on the elaboration of 2021-2027 ESF+ and ERDF programmes