The European Commission is looking for partners who wish to actively engage and share their experience in partnership under the EU-funded programmes.
The Community of Practice on Partnership (ECoPP) was launched in April 2022 to further improve the quality of partnership across Europe and propagate the exchange of good practices in view of Article 18 of the Commission Delegated Regulation no 240/2014 – the European Code of Conduct on Partnership (ECCP). This group consists of 159 members including the managing authorities and partners that are mentioned in Article 8 of the CPR 2021-2027 such as NGOs at national and sub-national level, municipalities, regional authorities, economic and social partners.
ECoPP aims to offer a genuine forum for practitioners at all levels of funds’ implementation to exchange and reflect on partnership practices. Its objectives include:
- to facilitate exchange of experience with partnership;
- to stimulate capacity building;
- to disseminate relevant outcomes, in particular good practices and innovative approaches;
- to review and debate the existing European Code of Conduct on Partnership (ECCP)
In order to spread exchanges of good practice and experience on the European Code of Conduct, European Commission is looking for partners who wish to actively engage and share their experience in partnership under the EU-funded programmes.
Who can apply?
This call seeks expressions of interest from various partners mentioned in Article 8 of the CPR 2021-2027:
(a) regional, local, urban and other public authorities;
(b) economic and social partners;
(c) relevant bodies representing civil society, such as environmental partners, non-governmental organisations, and bodies responsible for promoting social inclusion, fundamental rights, rights of persons with disabilities, gender equality and non-discrimination;
(d) research organisations and universities.
In order to improve geographical balance in the community, as well as diversity of categories of partners, the priority is given to the applicants representing:
- the following Member States: Cyprus, Denmark, Greece, Croatia, Ireland, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta.
- the following types of stakeholders: regional and urban authorities, economic and social partners, research organisations and universities, EU level umbrella organisations representing the above stakeholders.
How to apply?
Check out the call for expressions of Interest
The expression of interest and any question related to the Call should be submitted electronically to the following email address: EC-ECOPP@ec.europa.eu
Deadline for submission of expression of interest: 1st September 2023